Quick hits via Twitter

Monday, February 25, 2008

Jimmy Kimmel, Ben Affleck

I posted here about Sarah Silverman's now-famous "I'm F*cking Matt Damon" video, which aired on Jimmy Kimmel's show. It seems like the video's been pretty popular--a lot of people have found this site looking for it.

So I thought I should post Jimmy's follow-up video, which aired last night after the Oscars. It features Kimmel, Ben Affleck, and a huge cast. I don't think it's quite as funny as the first video, but it's worth a chuckle or three.



The video itself starts at around two minutes in if you want to skip Kimmel's build up.

2 comments:

MC said...

I think the reason it isn't as funny is a) the Kimmel/Damon feud has a lot of good funny history b) the first video came as sort of a surprise and c) Matt Damon is more likable than Ben Affleck.

Rob Rogers said...

Thanks for stopping by, MC. Yes, I think you've got it right on all three counts. It's cute, and the whole "We Are the World" aspect with all the cameos adds to it somewhat, but it just doesn't quite measure up for the reasons you point out.

Slideshow