Quick hits via Twitter

Monday, April 14, 2008

Superhero team-up

One of the coolest things about the party Dina threw for me was that I got to meet long-time online buddy Jeff Hebert (of HeroMachine fame) in person for the first time. He drove all the way up from the Austin area for the party and was very gracious--helping us to clean up afterward and even drawing sketches for Alex and Zack. What a great guy. He was a big hit at the party, too, getting along well with our friends and impressing my Champions buddies, who've all used HeroMachine. I think he got a good double-take from several people when he told them we'd just met for the first time.

The Internet is a cool thing.

1 comment:

Jeff Hebert said...

Aw shucks, thanks Rob. I had a great time meeting everyone, thanks to you and Dina for having us all over.

Slideshow