Quick hits via Twitter

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Amazon sales rankings for Devil's Cape

I try not to be too obsessive about checking the sales rankings for Devil's Cape, because in that way lies madness. But I do check them out now and then. Interestingly enough, the book seems to do better in the late evening hours. Last night was the highest I'd seen it. Here's a snapshot:

When the book's doing relatively well, it shows up as popular in certain categories, too. I've seen it on the Dark Fantasy category several times. This was the first time I'd spotted it in Magic & Wizards. I've got no clue if there's anything I can do to get it categorized in certain groups. Anyway, it's kind of interesting stuff. Still a long way from the top of the charts, so if you like the book, tell your friends and their friends... :)

No comments:

Slideshow