Quick hits via Twitter

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Chuck on tonight

For my fellow Chuck fans out there, FYI: Chuck is on tonight, twice, in two new episodes "sandwiching" Celebrity Apprentice.

This seems like really stupid programming to me, along the lines of what I complained about for the Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles premiere. I mean, you've got a show that's somewhat established and has a following, its viewers are used to watching it on Monday nights. Why drop in two new episodes on a completely different night? I feel like there's some executive anxious to cancel the show, expecting it to tank in this slot and then planning to use the bad ratings as a "see, I told you so" excuse. But what do I know?

Anyway, if you like the show, please watch or record it. Don't give them an excuse to cancel this one.

No comments:

Slideshow