Quick hits via Twitter

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Devil's Cape

I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to post about this, but it's overdue.

My first novel, Devil's Cape, will be published by Wizards of the Coast in April as part of the company's new Discoveries line. Devil's Cape is a novel about superheroes, set in the fictional city of Devil's Cape, Louisiana, created as a sort of sister city of New Orleans.

Founded centuries ago by a masked pirate called St. Diable, Devil's Cape has never been big on heroes. Instead, it's known for its corruption and violence. But as the novel progresses, heroes do make a stand in the city in one of its darkest times.

I'll post more about the book as time passes and tell you more about the book and the publication process. If you're interested, you can preorder the book from Amazon here.

Other current links include:

If you have questions about the book or things you'd like to hear from me about the book, let me know here.

4 comments:

Jeff Hebert said...

Wow, nice cover Rob. I don't think that was there when I ordered the book originally, it looks great. Can't wait to see it in person!

Rob Rogers said...

Thanks, Jeff! This isn't actually the final cover, but it's a step closer. I haven't seen the final yet and haven't seen the previous version (semi-final?) in electronic format.

Spork Boy said...

That is a nice cover. Even if it's not the final, it's pretty kewl. I'm on my way to Amazon to finally preorder this literary masterpiece.

Rob Rogers said...

Thanks, Spork Boy.

Slideshow