Quick hits via Twitter

Monday, January 03, 2011

And now it’s a Nook book

Devil's_Cape_Nook

So I let everyone know that Devil’s Cape is available on the Kindle and got a few questions about availability on the Nook (the Barnes and Noble e-reader). And I’m happy to report that it’s now available on the Nook also! You can check it out here.

As before, I always appreciate sales, but it’s also great just to have reviews on these sites. If you wouldn’t mind sharing info about the book through Facebook, a blog or whatever, I’d appreciate that, too.

By the way, if anyone has already purchased Devil’s Cape for the Nook, please drop me a line. It’s currently showing zero sales. That’s fine, since I’ve done zero promotion up until now, but if someone’s actually bought the thing already, I’d like to know if there’s some glitch in the reporting. Thanks.

Next planned post: Where’s the damn sequel, Rob?

1 comment:

Frankie 1337 said...

Srsly, Rob, where's the damn sequel man. Read the book when it first came out and LOVED it...like for realsies. I've read about every superhero book there is, from Superfolk to Soon I Will Be Invincible to Dr. Brain, and yours is my favorite (not just cause I'm now a DFW resident, either!). Grit, noir, mystery, realistic characters, kickass heroes and villians, and a most badass ending reveal...awesome. Ug I guess I can wait, can't rush these things...it is coming though, right? Ah well, I'll go pick up that anthology, Holmes + DC pirates sounds awesome. Keep it up good sir!

Slideshow