Quick hits via Twitter

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Devil’s Cape now on Kindle

Devil's_Cape_Kindle I’ve gotten a number of requests over the past year or so to make Devil’s Cape available as an e-book, so I’m pleased to announce that it’s now available through Amazon on Kindle. That means it’s available for Kindle readers, of course, but it’s also viewable through any device using the Kindle application—including PCs, iPads, iPhones, etc. I’ve got it fired up on my own iPhone, as a matter of fact.

The original Devil’s Cape cover was designed through Wizards, and although I like it a lot, I needed something different for the Kindle release. So I hired myself as a designer. After playing around with some different options, I went for a simple, clear concept that I hope is striking.

If you haven’t read Devil’s Cape, this is a good opportunity to do so. And if you have read it, please review it on Amazon, pass the word on to your friends, gift the book, etc. The sales are nice in and of themselves, but the more I can show there’s a market for my writing, the more likely I’ll be to sell another book.

4 comments:

Michael Cunningham said...

No Nook?

Rob Rogers said...

I uploaded it to Nook last night. I see a message saying it's on sale, but it's not showing up in searches just yet. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I was introduced to Devil's Cape through a review on Fantasy Book Critic. I bought the Kindle version, and I couldn't put it down. It was fantastic. I just assumed I could pick up the next book in the series right away. Boy was I sadly mistaken.

Mr. Rogers, how can there be any question that there is a market for you writing? I haven't seen one bad review for Devil's Cape and 99% of the reviews I have read have been nothing but glowing with admiration and praise...and I agree with all of them.

Devil's Cape is fantastic and we your fans plead for a sequel.

Rob Rogers said...

Thanks for the kind words, Anon! Sorry your comment got lost in the spam folder for a while there.

I guarantee that I'm continuing to write. I've got lots more stories to tell and I hope you'll be along for the ride.

Slideshow