Quick hits via Twitter

Monday, May 26, 2008

Devil's Cape signings in Los Angeles


Come see me in Los Angeles this week!

I'll be in the city as part of Book Expo America and will be signing copies of Devil's Cape there as well as in a local bookstore. Here's my itinerary:

  • Thursday, May 29, 7 p.m.: Signing at Dark Delicacies Bookstore, 4213 W. Burbank, Burbank, CA 91505
  • Friday, May 30, 2 to 4 p.m.: Signing at Book Expo America, Wizards of the Coast booth
  • Saturday, May 31, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.: Signing at Book Expo America, Autograph Alley, table 29 (I think this is the Random House table)
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Spork Boy said...

Sure. I'll just hop aboard my private jet and zoom on out for a visit!

Have a great, great time! It's been more than 15 years since I've lived there so I have zero restaurant recommendations for you.

Slideshow