Quick hits via Twitter

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Suffolk Voice: Devil’s Cape pulls no punches

suffolk_voice I have a Google search set up that generally lets me know when someone writes about Devil’s Cape, but sometimes it misses things. Yesterday, I stumbled across (OK—I did a Yahoo search) an article that I’d missed in November, from The Suffolk Voice.

Here’s an excerpt:

Luckily, Devil's Cape by Rob Rogers exists in a universe where if a superhero gets shot, blown up, mauled, or set on fire, they better damn well have a good HMO.

Very nice review. If you’re interested, you can check out the whole article here.

Technorati Tags: ,,

4 comments:

Michael Cunningham said...

That's a nice review. Good find.

Flea said...

LOL! Insurance for super heroes. What a great idea! Hmm ...

Kirby Uber said...

rob,

i just picked up a copy of devil's cape last night. read half of it. finished it today. considered skipping work to finish it.

fantastic.

you have no idea how depressed i was to now find out there isn't a following novel(s). 8)

k.

Rob Rogers said...

Kirby, a belated thank you for the note.

As far as the sequel goes, I'm working on it. :)

Slideshow