Quick hits via Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Devil’s Cape review on Seattle Geekly

seattle_geekly I’ve been following the enjoyable Seattle Geekly on Twitter and sent Shannon and Matt a copy of Devil’s Cape for review.

Matt was kind enough to give it a read and a plug on the latest podcast, Episode 22. You can check it out here. The references to the book start at about four minutes, 45 seconds in, but the podcast is fun, so I’d recommend giving the whole thing a listen when you get a chance.

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Filazafer said...

I just wanted to say that I am a long time comic book fan and Devil's Cape is my favorite non-fiction book of all-time. This is a seriously good book and very well written. I hope that you are planning on writing more books because I will buying them. I am going to start a fan page of Facebook. Thanks again for the great book.

Rob Rogers said...

Thanks, Filazafer. That made my day. I'm glad you liked the book. Let me know about the Facebook page! I'll point people to it.

Thank you.

Slideshow