Quick hits via Twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Come see me in Austin

I'll be autographing copies of Devil's Cape in Austin next Saturday, so please stop by to see me if you're close by. This will be a group signing with J.M. McDermott and Martha Wells, so you'll get to meet three authors at once. What could be better?

May 17, 20082-4 PMBarnes & Noble
Sunset Valley Village
5601 Brodie Lane, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78745
(512) 892-3493
Store's web site

P.S. Yes, I know that the store doesn't list the event on its web site. I've learned that bookstores can be pretty flaky about such things, which is frustrating.

2 comments:

Spork Boy said...

You're going to have to do this book signing without me, bro. But you're ready to fly solo, my little padawan.

J m mcdermott said...

I don't know about Rob, but I'm perfectly willing to sign other people's books, if you insist, but I am not very good at forgery.

You're really better off just buying one of our books.

Slideshow