Quick hits via Twitter

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Indy: Holy crap!

Okay, first the downside(s):

  • The title (Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull) is unwieldy at best and dreck at worst.
  • They're making a big deal out of Shia LaBeouf's involvement and I am ambivalent about Shia LaBeouf.
  • From what I've heard, no Sallah, which is sad.
  • George Lucas is heavily involved, which hasn't been a good sign in the past and his early comments about the movie scared the heck out of me.
But I loves me some Indiana Jones.

And wow:



And wow again:



Dare I let myself get excited about this movie? George Lucas has disappointed me before. The Phantom Menace was so bad it soured me on the original Star Wars trilogy. Could he possibly poison Indy for me?

Let's hope not. Because looking at the images, I'm getting all tingly. I'm hoping for goodness.

No comments:

Slideshow